Don’t tell me!! You want to be the star of the neighborhood. You want the best darn lighted inflatable santa sleigh and reindeer in town so that everyone will stop out front of your house and admire your Christmas magic. Right? Great, well I hear you and that’s why I wrote this blog post. It is meant for people like you!
I’ve chosen 3 of the best inflatable Santa Sleigh and reindeer based on the best ratings, real customer reviews and being under $200. That way you are getting quality and you know you will be happy with the product.
Christmas inflatables are hard to pass up as an outdoor Christmas decoration. Simply put, things that light up at night are bound to attract attention. My kids and I always enjoy admiring light up Christmas decorations when we do our annual cruise of local streets to enjoy the effort that people have made for Christmas. It doesn’t take much to change your yard if you use air blown Christmas decorations and some cheap Christmas lights.
Five Great Reasons To Get A Light Up Inflatable Santa Sleigh and Reindeer
- Getting an inflatable Santa sleigh and reindeer is a great idea if you have limited storage space at home. You can pack it up nice and neat for the year after and yet it can be a major Christmas centerpiece when air blown or inflated and added to your yard
- The other advantage to these blow up Christmas Santas is that you can choose to get one with one reindeer, or a larger inflatable sleigh if you have more space in your yard. There are different sizes to suit all yards. You can consider your front yard and your backyard.
- Even though these are large Christmas decorations, they are quick to inflate and some are air blown.
- A light up Christmas inflatable looks impressive by day but even more spectacular by night. It can be enjoyed more than just a decoration that is for day time only.
- These Christmas decorations can be used for indoor or outdoor. Grab a couple and see if you qualify for free shipping.
How To Set Up An Inflatable Santa
For those of you who are unsure, this video shows you how to set up inflatables. A good first step is to do a little thinking and visualizing. Choose a position in your yard in terms of space and also viewing by the public. Consider your nearest power outlet.
Also beware; do you live in a place where your inflatable Santa Sleigh will be blown into the sky, headed for the next suburb worth of chimneys? You will get pegs but if your Santa meets strong winds or hurricanes, he’ll be sending those reindeer into the sky. While it might delight a child seeing a Santa sleigh in the sky, I don’t think the landing is going to be soft nor full of Christmas cheer.
As you can see, it doesn’t take much effort with inflatables and they are a fun and great way to create a wonderful Christmas display in your yard.